Let’s Talk Safety with Safe Manitoba
Please join us on TBD as Safe Manitoba will be delivering a safety talk on:
- why safety is important to staff and the employer
- the 4 basic rights of a worker according to the MB Workplace Safety and Health Act
- the 5 categories of hazards, different methods of identifying hazards, and doing a risk assessment on the identified hazards
- how we can control the hazards, and ensuring everyone is trained on the hazards and controls
- round table discussion relating to safety
Where: WDDC Building, 1600 Inkster Blvd.
Time: 6:30pm registration/supper with talk starting at 7:00pm and ending at 9:30pm
Cost: $30 for members / $15 for student members
Space is limited – members have first priority. Be sure to register early!
To register, complete the form below:
Registration will open once a new date has been set.