Career Opportunities – Cascade Veterinary Clinic Ltd.
Come work, play and enjoy life in the beautiful, friendly town of Princeton BC! We are looking for another outgoing, compassionate RVT to join our awesome team! Together, we can help educate clients on pet care and provide better care to more pets.
• full- or part-time position available starting immediately
• mixed practice with greater than 80% small animal case load along with some equine and farm animal patients
◦ small animal clinic facility with large animal ambulatory services
• friendly, supportive work environment with strong mentorship for new graduates
• remuneration starting at $22-25/hr commensurate with experience, plus benefits
◦ employer-paid health plan
◦ uniforms and shoes provided
◦ discount on veterinary products and services
◦ co-pay pet insurance
◦ re-location allowance
◦ first 2 weeks accommodations provided
◦ generous CE allowance and BCVTA dues paid
◦ paid sick days
◦ paid holidays
• we use eVetpractice management software
• clinic equipped to provide a range of services, including ultrasound, digital radiography, idexx in-house blood analyzers, cardiopet ECG, digital dental radiographs, BM3 Touch anesthetic monitoring with capnography, piezeo-electric fibre-optic dental cart
• we see a highly varied case load including some exotics and wildlife, and a high proportion of interesting medical and surgical cases (we aren’t just a vaccine/spay/neuter clinic!)
• we believe in compassionate care, quality medicine, and keeping up with the latest innovations and research to provide even better care for our patients
◦ we are always improving and growing!
• opportunity to be involved in charity/rescue work – the clinic operates a fund to provide care for low-income and stray animals in need
• no weekend or after hours work required – work-life balance is important to us!