Are you a Registered Veterinary Technologist looking for a new opportunity to broaden your knowledge and seek new learning opportunities?
The Veterinary Mobility Center is an integrative veterinary clinic specializing in pet mobility, pain management, regenerative medicine, and rehabilitation. We also provide a full spectrum of vet services including annual exams, vaccines, x-rays and routine surgeries (spays, neuters, dental).
We are a team oriented, customer focused and dynamic environment looking to add a new member to support our practice.
To apply you must have:
• Graduate of a two-year animal health technician or veterinary health technician college program or a three-year veterinary health technologist college program.
• Eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Veterinary Technologists.
• Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a clinical setting (preferred).
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
• Be comfortable working in a computerized clinic environment.
• Be familiar and at ease dealing with animals in a clinical setting.
Benefits include health/dental plan, continuing education, and discounted pricing on pet services. Wages will be commensurate with experience.
Position Closing Date: 07/10/2021