Are you a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) looking for a lifestyle change?
INVERMERE VETERINARY HOSPITAL is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our dynamic clinic team in providing “Collaborative, Compassionate Care for our Columbia Valley Creatures”.
Our newly built (2016), 3000 sq. ft veterinary hospital offers full service veterinary care. Our state-of-the-art medical equipment includes digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house blood and urine analyzers, a surgical suite with comprehensive anesthetic monitoring, therapeutic laser, and paperless medical records (AVImark).
We are located in the beautiful resort community of Invermere on the Lake, nestled between the Rocky and Purcell mountain ranges. Quiet and quaint, our downtown district has a relaxed atmosphere with trendy, funky, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, pubs, galleries, gift, and specialty shops……yet we are close to larger centres such as Calgary and Cranbrook.
If you enjoy a balanced, healthy lifestyle that can include skiing, skating, rock climbing, hiking, swimming, canoeing, paddle boarding, biking, fishing, and great shopping! … this is the community for you.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
• RVT in good standing with BCVTA or eligible to be an RVT with BCVTA.
• Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude with a passion for what you do everyday
• Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and fellow team members
• A desire to continually learn and grow as part of our team
We are a well-established small animal practice with knowledgeable, caring staff and great clientele.
• A supportive and friendly work environment
• Competitive wages
• Yearly Dues paid
• A Continuing Education Allowance
• Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
• Access to on-line and webinar training in animal care
• State of the art medical and surgical equipment
• Opportunity to work with wildlife
As a member of our RVT team, you would be responsible for the hands-on care of our patients’ surgical, medical, and therapeutic needs. If you have experience with therapy laser and animal massage, all the better!
Check out our Facebook page as well as our website at www.invermereveterinaryhospital.com
SO…. If you are interested in a rural lifestyle that offers a wide variety of professional and recreational opportunities, please email your resume to [email protected] or call us at 250-342-7007
Position Closing Date: 09/23/2021