SeaJay Payroll Services
We’re looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated people who share our passion for cats and dogs to join our National Program as a Pet Nutrition Advocate.
PNAs work for a demo company representing Royal Canin Canada and Eukanuba in retail environments.
Royal Canin and Eukanuba are innovative pet nutrition companies with one simple philosophy: Knowledge and Respect. Our philosophy applies to cats and dogs, to the owners that love them, and to our associates.
This is the ideal opportunity for you if you:
• Are looking for a part time position with flexible hours that can be tailored to your current schedule
• Are outgoing, personable and open to change
• Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
• Enjoy working with the public and interacting with their pets
• Enjoy working independently but also enjoy and excel when working as part of a team
• Have access to the internet; various job specific programs and websites will be accessed
• Competent computer skills with email, Microsoft Office, and PDFs.
• Previous experience with in-store demonstrations, merchandising, retail sales and/or customer service would be an asset but is not required.
• Part-time, flexible weekday evening and weekend shifts based on your availability
• Competitive hourly rate ($20-$23 per hour for RVTs)
• Pay for traveling to and from shifts based on Google Maps
• Branded clothing
• Merchandising and product training; product knowledge and marketing materials are provided
• Other perks for you (and your pet!)
As a Pet Nutrition Advocate, you will be required to:
• Interact with customers in pet specialty stores, outdoor locations and larger venues in your area to educate and promote products by explaining their features and benefits
• Maintain and merchandise in-store product displays, shelving and end-caps
• Establish and foster a positive working relationship with Managers conducive to maintaining both brands’ professional image.
• Complete post shift administrative tasks (on-line reporting)
To apply: e-mail your résumé to Tiffany Mullen: [email protected] in the subject line of your email please indicate PNA Application_your city
We thank all interested candidates in advance for their application. However, only those that we feel are best suited for this position will be contacted.
Ad expires: July 23, 2023