Dakota Veterinary Hospital is seeking a RVT to join our team! We are a busy, privately-owned practice that offers a high level of personalized service to our friendly clients. We place a high value on our RVTs and use their skills extensively. We have groomers, a physiotherapist and a dental specialist on site as well.
We have comprehensive benefits including:
– 100% paid life, disability, dental, medical and vision benefits
– generous wages plus profit-sharing incentives
– Saturday wage premium ($5 per hour extra)
-less than cost pet discounts
-paid CE including national conferences
– 6 paid personal days
– employer-matching RSP plan
– uniform allowance, membership/insurance paid
– Fear Free Certification paid annually
– Birthday holiday
– monthly cell phone allowance
-and many other perks as well!
We will consider someone who has a strong work ethic and promotes a positive office culture. We would prefer someone who has an interest in exotic medicine and inventory management. We respect our teams’ work balance and try our outmost to accommodate scheduling requests. We keep your schedule consistent from week to week. The schedule will consist of days, evenings and Saturdays. Our team consists of 4 DVMs, 7 RVTs, 4 VAs and part-time team as well. Most employees have been working here for over three years plus!!
Please send your CV to Jennifer Meub at [email protected]
Position Closing Date: 04/30/2020