Grand Valley Animal Clinic is the largest small animal practice located in our area consisting of a team of 5 vets and 17 staff members. We take pride in providing our clients with quality vetcare and are a fully equipped facility providing services such as chemotherapy, abdominal and cardiac ultrasound, rehabilitation and underwater treadmill conditioning, orthopedics, and endoscopy.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic RVT to join our team! The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced environment that will allow them to grow and use their skills to the fullest. New grads are welcome!! $1000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● AHT/VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
● Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Solid communication skills
Grand Valley Animal Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base!
WHAT WE OFFER
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
● Competitive compensation
● $1000 SIGNING BONUS!
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
● Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job ad expires: Aug 15, 2022