Cascade Veterinary Clinic is looking for a progressive clinic with a small town feel close to the Okanagan and the coast? We are located in Princeton BC and are looking for another RVT to join our 1.5 vet team.
Above average benefits and wages with a focus on team building, work-life balance and personal growth!
A successful applicant will need:
• RVT (or equivalent) certification and be eligible for licensing
• The drive to be a team leader and work as a team towards improving the veterinary medicine for our clients.
• Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
• Great client communication skills and an ability to small-town banter with clients
• Willingness to lean-in and give suggestions to better the clinic
• To be efficient and work towards improved work-flow to help add value to the client.
What we bring:
• A focus on the team environment, mentorship, personal growth and work-life balance
• Staff room with a couch and chaise lounger, and warm drinks
• Above average wages starting at $22/hr, benefits (Personal health/dental/vision employer-paid, pet insurance co-pay and discounts, paid sick days), and allowances (CE and clothing)
• A Mission to invest continually in education, procedures and equipment
• Blood Transfusions
• Idexx In-house Catalyst and Lasercyte
• Digital radiography – including dental
• Ultrasound with Colour and Pulse Doppler
• Orthopedic and Non-elective soft tissue surgeries
• A wide range of patients – including piglets and lambs!
• Opportunities to fund-raise and help with our clinic run an Angel fund to help local stray animals and owners with low income.
• Summer externship students to mentor and teach
Interested applicants please contact [email protected] for more information about our beautiful town and this amazing opportunity.