Would you enjoy having evenings and weekends off? Potluck birthdays? At Graydon Vet we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality medicine while maintaining a fun, friendly, dedicated work environment. We strive for excellent customer service and a positive learning environment for clients and staff alike.
Our clients and patients have come to know us for our family-like approach; we talk to our clients as people first and our patients are our first priority. While we offer on-call 24 hours emergency services, technologist participation is voluntary and there are minimal tech call outs. Whether the patient is a dog, cat, cow or goat we strive to do the best we can for that animal, within our scope of training.
Your mission as a RVT at Graydon Vet:
• Develop and maintain new and current relationships with clients and patients while giving the best care possible
• Work within the veterinary team to ensure we efficiently help as many patients as possible
• Execute treatment plans as needed, while independently monitoring in-clinic patients and following regular protocols
• Adherence, development and execution of protocols related to, but not limited to: vaccination, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, treatment plans, and dental prophylaxis.
• Preparing for surgery and treatment plans, calculating medication doses as directed by a veterinarian, glucose curves, cleaning instruments and laundry as needed.
• Blood collection for miscellaneous lab work, analyzing cytologies and urine samples, general cleaning, and invoicing.
You must be graduated from an accredited school, up to date on CE and able to be registered with the MVMA and MVTA that allows you to legally practice as a registered technologist in Manitoba.
We pride ourselves on our positive workplace culture, promotion of work/life balance and we also offer shared health benefits.
How to apply:
Send resumes to [email protected]. Please no phone calls.