We are seeking a RVT to join our team as a permanent full-time status.
Dakota Veterinary Hospital is a busy, growing, privately-owned practice that offers a high level of personalized service to our friendly clients. We place a high value on our RVTs and use their skills extensively. We use Cornerstone software, full Idexx laboratory suite, CR digital xray and dental xray, ultrasonography, and laser therapy. We also care for a wide variety of small exotic pets as well, so interest in these is a plus! We have groomers, a physiotherapist and dental specialist on site as well!
We have comprehensive benefits including:
• 100% paid life, disability, dental, vision and health benefits
• generous wages based on experience, plus profit-sharing incentives
• less-than-cost pet discounts
• paid CE including national conferences
• 6 paid personal days per year
• employer-matching RSP plan
• uniform allowance, membership/insurance dues paid
• Birthday holiday
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Fear Free Certification paid annually
• Saturday Wage Premium ($5 per hour extra)
• And many other perks as well!
We will consider someone who has a strong work ethic and promotes a positive office culture. We would prefer someone who has an interest in exotic medicine and inventory management. We respect our teams’ work balance and try our outmost to accommodate scheduling requests. We keep your schedule consistent from week to week. The schedule would consist of days, evenings, and Saturdays. Our team consists of 4 DVMs, 7 RVTs, 5 VAs, and part-time team as well. Most employees have been working here for over three years plus!
Please send your CV to Jennifer Meub, Practice Administrator
E: [email protected] F: 204-256-1178 or 1026 St. Mary’s Rd, Wpg, R2M 3S6
Position Closing Date: 09/30/2020