We invite you to join our team of veterinary professionals at Fort Garry Veterinary Hospital! Our Veterinarians, Registered Veterinary Technologists, Veterinary Assistants and Management work collaboratively to deliver the care our patients deserve. We offer the opportunity to work in a wellness/preventive care practice, a truly unique experience. Our teams use the full scope of their skill and talent in this dynamic progressive veterinary hospital. Our focus on prevention, nutrition, diagnostics and surgery ensure our patients receive all the care they require in one familiar environment. We practice compassionate, fear free patient handling techniques and enjoy developing lasting client relationships!
Fort Garry Veterinary Hospital offers the expected diagnostic tools, in hospital digital radiography, dental digital radiography, dentistry, soft tissue surgery services, IDEXX in house laboratory, and a focus on preventative care medicine. Fort Garry was a ‘paperless’ medical record environment before it became a climate change issue. We make environmental choices a part of our daily routine!
We are seeking a team focused, enthusiastic individual to join our team who would like to continue their learning and development in a fast-paced progressive environment!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● AHT/VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
● Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Solid communication skills
Fort Garry Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
● Competitive compensation
● GENEROUS SIGNING BONUS OFFERED!
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
● Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job ad expires: Aug 15, 2022