Held the first weekend of February, this conference is three days of exciting and enriching educational sessions for the entire veterinary team. This is a joint event from the Manitoba Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA) and the Manitoba Veterinary Technologists Association (MVTA) with approximately 300 attendees annually. The CenCan conference offers prime opportunities to connect face-to face with the veterinary community. The CenCan Expo features the latest innovations in veterinary products and services with 40-45 booths.
Date: February 1-3, 2019
Location: Victoria Inn Hotel & Conference Centre – 1808 Wellington Ave, Winnipeg Manitoba
To register click HERE!
For sponsor information please click here.
For the CenCan Trade Show Exhibitors package click here
Dr. Karen Schwartzkopf-Genswein – Cattle Health & Welfare
- Dr. Herman Barkema – Infectious Diseases of Dairy Cattle
- Dr. Andy Roark – Practice Management
- Dr. Colleen Fisher – Small Animal Behaviour
- Dr. Judy Rochette – Companion Animal Dentistry
- Dr. Ernesto Guzman – Honey Bee Disease
- Dr. Shawn Mackenzie – Radiology
- Dr. Chris Bell – Equine Health
- Carolyn Cartwright, RVT – Veterinary Technology Specialist
- Achieve – Communication and Conflict Resolution