Join us in 2020!
Friday, February 7, 2020 to
Sunday, February 9, 2020
1808 Wellington Avenue
2020 Speakers and Sessions
The CenCan conference is three days of exciting and enriching educational sessions for the entire veterinary team.
This is a joint event from the Manitoba Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA) and the Manitoba Veterinary Technologists Association (MVTA) with approximately 300 attendees annually.
The CenCan conference offers prime opportunities to connect face-to face with the Manitoba veterinary community.
The CenCan Expo features the latest innovations in veterinary products and services with a maximum of 45 booths.
check out the
Exciting Speaker Lineup
Planning for 2020 CenCan is well under way. You don’t want to miss what will be an exciting and informative weekend with top speakers from Canada.
Topics ranging from cytology, pathology, exotics, mental health, practice management, surgery, and transfusion medicine will be covered by knowledgeable, engaging speakers.
Speakers for 2020:
- Adronie Verbrugghe DVM, PhD, Dip ECVCN
- Angelica Galezowski BSc, DVM, MVeSc, DACVP (Clinical Pathology)
- Chris Clark BA, VetMb, MVetSc.
- Chris Enright DVM
- Cindy Adams PhD, MSW
- Diego Moya MSc, PhD, DVM
- Jennifer Loewen DVM, DACVECC
- Jolene Watson, RVT
- Kathy Cooney DVM, CHPV, CCFP
- Kathy Stinson, RVT
- Marie Claude Blaise DVM, Dipl. ACVIM
- Paula Menzies DVM MPVM Dip. ECSRHM
- Søren Boysen DVM, DACVECC
- Thomas Gibson BSc, BEd, DVM, DVSc, DACVS-SA