Friday, February 2, 2018 to
Sunday, February 4, 2018
1808 Wellington Avenue
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Be sure to also register for our 2018 AGM and 35 Year Celebration on Saturday, February 3rd.
check out the
2018 offers CE sessions for veterinarians,
veterinary technologists, and the entire team.
- 42 CE Sessions
- Wet Lab with David Liss, RVT
- Reportable Diseases – Recognition and Investigation
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Lyme Disease and Other Tickborne Diseases
- Top 5 Things To Do In Any Emergency
- Therapy for Large Animals in the Face of
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Feline Ophthalmology
- Emotional Health of Dogs
- Three-Step Approach to
- Food Allergies
- Tips to Improve Communication With Your Team
And SO MUCH MORE
19.5 hours of CE with Dr. Jayne Takahashi and Dr. Scott Weese including Large Animal, Companion Animal, Practice Management and Wellness sessions and MVMA Dinner, Awards and AGM
24 hours of CE including Large Animal, Companion Animal, Practice Management, Wellness and VT Specific Sessions with David Liss, RVT, Dr. Danny Joffe and Trish Dowling.
Along with our 35 Year Celebration and AGM.
24 hours of CE including Large Animal, Companion Animal, Practice Management and Tech Specific sessions. Along with Veterinary Technologist Wet Lab with David Liss, RVT and Veterinary Dermatologist with Dr. Anthony Yu.