ENTER THE 2019 RVT DYNAMIC DUO CONTEST
May 30, 2019 (Winnipeg, MB) – Canada’s RVT Month Task Force is looking to feature real-life RVT “dynamic duos” on the national 2019 RVT Month poster. More than 1,000 RVT Month Kits will be distributed across the country this fall, each containing a copy of this year’s new poster.
Would YOU like to be one of the RVT faces on it?
BCVTA, ABVTA, SAVT, MVTA, OAVT, and EVTA, along with RVTTC, are calling on RVTs right across Canada to submit their photos to our “2019 RVT Dynamic Duo” photo contest.
Are you an RVT who works alongside a DVM like a couple of superheroes? Do you work well as an RVT alongside another veterinary professional, and your exemplary teamwork needs to be recognized?
Submit your photo for your chance to be selected to the 2019 RVT Month Poster. One winner will be selected from each association, for a total of six (6) winning photos.
For a complete list of rules and regulations, see below:
- Winning photos will be used on the 2019 RVT Month poster, which will be distributed in RVT Month Kits as well as digitally/online.
- Winners waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of their image
- All submitted photos may be considered for other marketing purposes; the entrant/submitter will be contacted should their photo be used
- All photograph entries must include only TWO people, one of which must be a Canadian RVT in good standing with their provincial association
- Entrants must own the rights to the photo
- The contest is open to all RVTs in good standing with their provincial association (BCVTA, ABVTA, SAVT, MVTA, OAVT, EVTA)
- Winners’ names, workplaces and photographs will be published on the 2019 RVT Month poster. Winners’ names may also be shared on social media, in association newsletters, on association websites, etc.
- The provincial associations (BCVTA, ABVTA, SAVT, MVTA, OAVT, EVTA), as well as RVTTC, reserve the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in promotional and advertising materials. Photos published will be credited to the photographer where possible.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant agrees to provide the provincial associations (BCVTA, ABVTA, SAVT, MVTA, OAVT, EVTA) with the nonexclusive rights to use their images. Participants agree to the terms and conditions outlined within.
- Entries are to be digital photographs and submitted electronically as jpeg files.
- Cropping of photos is permitted, tonal or colour corrections are acceptable.
- Winners will be required to submit a high-resolution file suitable for print reproduction (at least 300 dpi at 6 x 9 inches, preferably over 1MB in size)
- Entries can be made online, click HERE
- Photographs that have won any other contests or have been published in a magazine or newspaper (except online) are not eligible.
- There is a limit of one photo per submission, but individuals may enter multiple times.
*** SAFETY REMINDER – When taking photos for submission, please keep in mind the safety of those involved.
DEADLINE – All entries must be received online by end of day on June 23, 2019.
JUDGING – Each provincial association will be responsible for selecting the winning photo to represent their association.