Are you looking for a welcoming work environment where you will utilize all your Veterinary Technologist skills and be appreciated for your contribution to a team of really amazing people?
The Landing Veterinary Clinic, an AAHA-accredited practice in Gibsons on the Sunshine Coast is now accepting applications from qualified and friendly RVTs. Our team is dedicated to practicing Fear Free medicine and Hands Free Radiography, and with a rotating 4-day weekly schedule you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy living close to the ocean. Experience is preferred, but new graduates will thrive too given the supportive nature of our team.
The Sunshine Coast’s belt of paradise on the Pacific Ocean offers those with a love for the great outdoors the chance to live the West Coast lifestyle, while simultaneously enjoying quick access to mainland British Columbia. It’s only a 40-minute ferry ride to Vancouver’s Horseshoe Bay terminal! Spend time hiking, mountain biking, diving, kayaking, or traversing the world class provincial park sites… even in the winter months! The region boasts approximately 844 identified trails covering over 1570 kilometers, complete with soaring eagles, deer, and bears. A truly Canadian experience, without the heavy snow!
We recognize how critical our Registered Veterinary Technologists are to providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative medicine. We prove this by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
– Continuing Education (CE)
– Competitive Wage
– Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
– Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
– Employee Assistance Program
– Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
– Professional Liability Insurance coverage
– Paid Vacation time
– Paid Sick & Personal Days
– Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
– Uniform Allowance
– Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.